Monday 26 September 2011

Seriously Nutty FYI

Yes that's me - Seriously Nutty.

Waitrose are doing a 3 for 2 on all breakfast cereals at the moment which is a really good deal when you consider the price of cereals and the fact that they last much longer than refrigerated food.

I'm not a fan of breakfast cereals, but the Waitrose 'Seriously Nutty' I can't stop eating (haven't tried the other two Seriously varieties yet). That said - the first packet I bought had a massive amount of nuts in them and it seemed like I was chewing for hours on end. I think that packet had the most recent packet's share as there are fewer nuts in that. Perhaps people weren't getting any work done with the original quota - maybe I just struck lucky. I've been through times of eating Kellogg's Special K (whatever does the K stand for?) but you're paying about twice the amount for roughly the same weight of the 'Seriously' range and the amount of protein in the latter far exceeds most cereals - and that's important for sustained energy levels. I'm going to start writing adverts soon :-).

So while I'm talking Waitrose, if smoked mackerel fans visit, they should try their Honey and Soy variety. It's so tasty.

No comments: