Saturday 30 July 2011

And while on the subject...

Asda gives me a few giggles with some of its offers. It's favourite one is the 'Buy one for £1.35, buy 2 for £3'. Anyone who falls for that deserves what they get. But I do have to compliment Asda on some of its genuine prices.

I'm not an addictive type - particularly where consumables are concerned, but I do have a weakness for crisps. Not any crisps - just plain ol' Ready Salted. Generally, I don't buy them, because there's a danger I won't stop eating them. I'm the one you often see at a party stationed protectively near the snack dish.

Anyway, I did want to buy some crisps for a children's picnic so I looked for a big pack. Asda's Ready Salted are about 65p for 12 packets (or is it 10?). The best bit is, they're really good - made with sunflower oil and salt only. The downside is the packets are quite small. But enough for a little one and not too high in calories for snacking. Too small for me though.

No comments: